This bursary supports graduating students with $1000 who have lost a parent and/or sibling.
To qualify, the student will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Grade 12 graduating student who has lost a parent and/or sibling
- Be Enrolled in a certified post secondary program within the same year of graduating
- Be Involved in the community/volunteer work
- Be a BC Resident
- Write a minimum 500 word essay on how they fit the criteria
- Include complete mailing address, contact information, full name and the name of the secondary school